- Lemongrass oil, when applied directly, prevents the onset and development of any yeast-based illness.
- Lemongrass oil can naturally alleviate tension and anxiety when breathed through a diffuser or vaporizer.
- This oil is recognized to instantly refresh the atmosphere when sprayed in a diluted form in the surroundings, working as a natural room cleanser or perfume.
- It is a common seasoning agent in Indian, Chinese and Thai foods.
- It may help in lifting moods and making one feel energetic.
- It has nervine characteristics that mitigate nervous disorders.
- Its scent is inhaled to relieve tension headaches.
- It is used as an ingredient in deodorants and is often associated to making perfumes too.
- This oil’s antibacterial characteristics make it useful for treating bruises and minor wounds.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use undiluted. Dilute it with a carrier oil of your choice.
Always do a patch test before using it
Always wash your hands after using it
Essential oils are highly inflammable