COCONUT OIL, SUNFLOWER OIL, ALMOND OIL, OLIVE OIL, AVOCADO OIL, NEEM OIL, FRENCH GREEN CLAY, DRIED HERBS, EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OIL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE
Benefits of Eucalyptus for the Skin?
Eucalyptus benefits the skin in the following seven ways:
- Acts as an astringent
- Moisturizes the skin
- May relieve eczema and acne
- Protects the skin
- May lighten dark spots
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
- May repel insects
Eucalyptus is a common ingredient in many bath & skincare products, and it contains many benefits for the skin when used as instructed.
- Eucalyptus Contains Astringent Properties
Eucalyptus oil contains tannins which contain astringent properties. These compounds help control oiliness and keep your hair clean and shiny when added to skin and hair care products.
- Eucalyptus Soap May Support Relaxation
The scent of eucalyptus has long been known to reduce the effects of stress and anxiety. The eucalyptol in the eucalyptus oil is excellent as a part of your self-care routine. Eucalyptus clears the breathing passages; therefore, it may help with stress relief and provide some calming bedtime vibes.
- Eucalyptus May Help Relieve Eczema and Acne
Eucalyptus contains anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and antibacterial agents.
- These may help reduce inflammation associated with breakouts and rid the skin of impurities such as dirt and oil that cause acne.
- The antimicrobial properties in eucalyptus fight against the bacteria that cause acne and help reduce excess facial oil.
- The cleansing and astringent properties may also support the relief of eczema and other skin irritations.
. Eucalyptus May Help Protect the Skin
Eucalyptus contains antioxidants, and these compounds are fantastic for helping the skin with rejuvenation. Antioxidants also have anti-aging benefits because they help protect the skin against environmental aggressors.
*whenever you use a new soap or cleanser, don’t use it on your whole body right away. Try a small amount on your inner arm first and check if it suits your skin; only then, go ahead and use it on the rest of the body.